About the Spirituality category

What has happened to this forum? We can’t even start a new thread? Come on.

Almost 13 years ago, after I bought a house that turned out to be haunted, I found myself under inescapable spiritual attack. I got almost no help and zero advice from my local church or our diocese. In desperation, I turned to this subforum. I doubt that I would have survived without it. I began to read and learn, and soon I came out swinging. This subforum has greatly helped to keep me going, and I am very grateful. I gained almost all of my spiritual arsenal right here. If I had to rely on one generic thread, as you mandate now, it would have probably been a total loss. As time went on, I began to respond to threads from others who were also under attack. I know for a fact that I was able to provide helpful advice to everyone I responded to, and they were quite grateful. I often suffered additional spiritual retaliation for my efforts, and it was pretty rough at times. I finally had to give it up.

Now, almost 13 years later, I have finally won the battle, by the grace of God. Or at least won it as much as God wills. I still get just a little something now and then. It’s never a problem. Just enough to be a reminder. Just enough to keep me on track. And I am eternally grateful for the journey. I am in the process of completing a thorough written account of my spiritual journey, and will donate it to the Catholic Church. I expect it to be quite a success. I now consider myself a seasoned veteran.

I am also looking for an online forum where I can help as many others in need as possible. I believe I can withstand the retaliation now. But I would need more than this thread to do any good. There were others as well here who would chip in and help those under attack, and together we did a lot of good. Please, allow those under spiritual attack to start their own thread in this subforum again and solicit advice. Not just from me, but also from others who can and will help. Spiritual attack does happen, and without any (name removed by moderator)ut on how to battle it, it’s a losing proposition. Please, return this subforum to the way it was back then, so that those in desperate need of advice can gain the spiritual weapons they need to survive. Otherwise, there is a pretty good chance that at least some of those who come here for help will end up committing suicide. Even after all I learned here, I still attempted suicide myself. Thank God, my Priest put a stop to it. Even so, this subforum played a major role in my journey to success.

Please, think about this. You can help a lot of people in dire need if you will just restore this subforum back to the way it was and allow us to help. Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:
I think if you started this as a new thread under the spirituality subforum with a different title you might receive more response and traction…

God Bless~

How do you start a thread? That would be my preference, but I can’t see how.

Select categories and then choose -Spirituality (if that’s the category you want to begin a thread) and at the top you should Catholic Living on left side and the current subforum spirituality on right. There will be a + sign with the words “New Topic” select that and you should be able to go from there.

Back