Only 31 deaths of children under age 15 involving COVID-19. Common flu-related child deaths from 37 to 187 during regular flu season. Should Governors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try getting you formation elsewhere other than the lying media ,at least try to be objective re everything that’s happening. It’s in plain sight.I understand the truth can be painful but truth is truth
Could you tell me where you get your information from? It seems to run counter to the info I can access. I want to make sure I’m not missing out on something.

My wife and I are in regular contact with family in the UK. Shambolic seems to be an understatement. We heard yesterday that two of our youngest relatives (4 and 5 years old) have contracted it. And it’s anybody’s guess how many they have infected. They’re closing the schools down again in parts of South Wales.

500,000 you think? But Harry’s expert says the US will soon be in the clear.

God help America…

Additionally, have any of you ever considered why,the past five years have been a relentless effort to undermine ,a duly elected POTUS?
This is off topic in a discussion on Covid, but I will risk a response anyway. There is a difference between vigorously opposing a president’s policies and outright denying that he is the duly elected President, which Hillary Clinton acknowledged the day after the election. Don’t try to rewrite history to say the Democrats did the same thing Trump’s legal team is doing now. It just didn’t happen that way.

I get my info from both the mainstream media and from other cable outlets.This is what the mainstream media has to say…Trump is going around the country trying to undermine the election,Trump makes baseless claims of election fraud.
Then we have countless testimonies…
So you get your info from the same sources as I do. The media. I thought that you said that I should get it from sources other than those.

And Trump is undermining the election. It’s over. He lost. They said there was a problem with the vote counting machinery. That it gave more votes to Biden than were actually cast. Do you know how mamy times they have recounted the actual ballots in Georgia where they have claimed that this happened? Three times. There was no difference in the total. What does that tell you? Seriously, what does that tell you about the claimed discrepancy? Please let me know. I’m keen to see how you interpret it.

And the claims are being made with no evidence. I don’t know how many times I have written that sentence but it seems it’s not getting through. There is no evidence of fraud.

And how many cases have been presented and thrown out of court because there was no evidence? I’m starting to lose count but it’s now well over forty.

Look, a sworn affidavit that makes claims and complaints and insinuates that there were shenanigans going on in the vote counting needs evidence to back them up. Otherwise they are just personal opinion. This junk put about that people must obviously be telling the truth because it’s a sworn affidavit is just that: junk. Unless the person takes the stand and makes a factual statement under oath in a court of law before a judge then there is no comeback. They can say the votes were counted by chickens and it wouldn’t matter.

They are worthless and Trump’s legal team know that because hardly any of them have been presented in court. They file them but then retract them when it get’s to a hearing. And those that have have been presented have been described as being worthless by whatever judge it was presented to.

Do you have any info that any of them have been accepted? Any at all?

And even Trump’s lawyers are forced toadmit that whatever they are producing does NOT even constitute fraud. In the Pennsylvania case, the judge specifically asked:

“I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?”

The response?

“To my knowledge at present, no.”

Don’t be fooled by these people.

Trump didn’t lose it has been stolen from him through fradulent means .I know ,we all know it
Then present the evidence. Any evidence. From anywhere. This has been going on for a month and nobody has produced anything whatsoever. How many times does this has to be said before it sinks in?

Are you claiming that there is any fraud…?”

“To my knowledge at present, no.”

Then where is it? Who has it? What form does it take? When will we see it? Why hasn’t it been produced?

These people are lying to you and to the rest of America. And they are doing so simply because they know that a significant proportion of the population will believe them. They can seemingly say anything and it will be accepted without question. Without proof. Without evidence. Without any credibility at all.

Last edited:
The evidence has been in plain site.This likely will go beyond Jan.20 We cannot allow our electoral system to be compromised the way it was in November. If the frauds get a pass on this,we are toast as a Nation.

Last edited:
The evidence has been in plain site.
Repeating it like a mantra won’t make it magically appear. Again, where is it? Who has it? What form does it take? When will we see it? Why hasn’t it been produced?

And why do you think there was no discrepancy in the voting found in Georgia after three hand counts?

And why do you think the Supreme court has just thrown out a Pennsylvania case that got that far?

And why do you think that one of Trumps most loyal supporters - the Attorney General, has said there is no fraud.

I cannot recall this degree of a denial of reality by so many people.

Last edited:
Words are meaningless when behind the words were ongoing covert efforts to undermine his presidency.
No, most of those efforts were very overt. And that is called politics. Every party out of power has done it since, well, ever. But what Trump is trying to do is a whole other level. He is trying to reverse the actual election.

The evidence has been in plain site
First of all: *sight. Now that that’s out of the way, then why has none of it been presented in court, or if it has, why hasn’t it been accepted? Any court? If it was such a slam dunk that anyone with a functioning brain would accept it, why hasn’t any court accepted any tiny little bit of it?

Once again for the record: There is no evidence of significant voter fraud or that any part of the election was “rigged” or “stolen”. It is all in Trump’s massive ego that cannot accept that more people wanted him out than wanted him back. . . .

Last edited:
Getting back to Covid and masks, etc., I saw this from one of my Facebook friends:
a_friend:
Guys, winter is coming.

I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found that only` 1,500 people die of hypothermia in the US each year. That’s only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won’t die from.

It gets better. A lot of people who died of hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats and hats don’t work!

Last edited:
What a ridiculous analogy.Desperation …

Last edited:
the lies you are embracing are truly frightening for the future of our Nation.
What is frightening is that otherwise sane and intelligent adults are taken in by a proven huckster and blatant liar who is simply not capable of admitting when he is beaten. And who is perfectly willing to bring down the entire country to salve his monumental ego. That is the absolute scariest thing I have seen an my many decades on this planet. I truly fear for the future of the country if someone doesn’t convince him that he really did lose, there was no more fraud than any other time and certainly not enough to change the outcome no matter how you slice it, and it is time to grow up and act like someone who ever deserved the office he is doing his dead level best to destroy in a fit of toddler-level tantrums and admit publicly that he was mistaken and the election was fair and he lost. Time to tell the truth.

Leaf I’m on to you,flagging all my posts for no valid reasons other than you disagree,duly noted

I will note for the record that any assumption of who threw a flag at whom is just an assumption and cannot be known by the flagged user with any certainty. Also for the record, I have not flagged any posts by anyone in several weeks at least - having been the victim of “silence dissent by flagging” I don’t like it and will only do it in extreme circumstances. These circumstances (referring to the posting here only) are not, in my opinion, extreme.

Last edited:
Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome is something to take into consideration!!!

The evidence has been in plain site.This likely will go beyond Jan.20
Jeanne, it’s over. It’s really over. The Supreme Court has shot Trump down not once but twice. There’s nowhere else for him to go. I get that you’re disappointed but you’re living in fantasy land.

48.png
Jeanne_S:
The evidence has been in plain site.This likely will go beyond Jan.20
Jeanne, it’s over. It’s really over. The Supreme Court has shot Trump down not once but twice. There’s nowhere else for him to go. I get that you’re disappointed but you’re living in fantasy land.
So over fifty individual cases have been thrown out of court. Zero evidence. And thrown out of state Supreme Courts. Zero evidence. And has now been thrown out by the US Supreme Court. Twice. Zero evidence. So Trump has nowhere to go. Except…

…the Court of Public Opinion. Which us where he’ll continue to rant and rave and where the rusted-on supporters like Harry and Jeanne will continue to believe him. Despite the only evidence they have presented is the evidence that they will not, whatever the circumstances, no matter how many times these ridiculous claims are rejected, maintain that Biden lost.

The rest of the world looks on and asks - what is this madness?

But Trump has guaranteed his place in history. Forget any of his policies that might have helped America. Forget any good that you could find that he might have done. It’s all for nothing. Because his complete failure in regard to the pandemic and his attempts to dismantle the democratic process he will forever be known as the worst president in US history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back